RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Making a return or exchange is easy. We recommend using the local post office with a registered secure mail service.
- Request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 7 days of receiving your order, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete your returns pro forma invoice with your RMA number
- Return via registered mail
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we request that you return the item in exchange for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit to your SENSIFY account (you will need to register your details). The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any extra costs, i.e. additional shipping, taxes and import duties. Corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser and within seven working days of initial receipt.
Receiving a refund
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or SENSIFY account and will exclude shipping costs (with the exception of faulty items) which we deduct to cover the cost of our shipping service.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through SENSIFY. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Items should be returned within 5 days of receiving your RMA number.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order together in the same shipment, to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging and boxes should be adequately protected in transit as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free shipment does not apply to items which are returned from a country that is different to the original shipping destination
- We prefer that items be returned to us via REGISTERED MAIL to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Our address for all returns is: Fashion & Company Lda, Travessa da Santa Cruz 143, 2750-064 Cascais, PORTUGAL and we request that you contact us at email@example.com regarding all returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via REGISTERED MAIL.
- Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to charge for the cost of returning items to us.
- Returning items either for a refund or exchange will be at your own cost.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all SENSIFY tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
For hygiene purposes we are not able to accept the return of earrings.
Please email us at customercare@sensify if any of your purchases have been delivered without a SENSIFY tag.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Items should be returned within 5 days of the date of your RMA request.
Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of SENSIFY and may only be refunded as a store credit. Please note that RMA numbers requested after 7 days will also be granted at our discretion.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.